NHL PLayoffs - Conference Finals

Started by Jeff, May 22, 2024, 11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

And then there were 4.

GO STARS!

Game 1's
Eastern Conference - NY Rangers vs Florida Panthers - Wednesday, May 22 7pm Central Time
Western Conference - Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers - Thursday, May 23 7:30pm Central Time

Game 2's
Eastern Conference - NY Rangers vs Florida Panthers - Friday, May 24 7pm Central Time
Western Conference - Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers - Saturday, May 25 7pm Central Time

Game 3's
Eastern Conference - NY Rangers vs Florida Panthers - Sunday, May 26 2pm Central Time
Western Conference - Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers - Monday, May 27 7:30pm Central Time

Game 4's
Eastern Conference - NY Rangers vs Florida Panthers - Tuesday, May 28 7pm Central Time
Western Conference - Dallas Stars vs Edmonton Oilers - Wednesday, May 29 7:30pm Central Time

Perry

Am I going to have to stay up and watch this Oilers/Stars game 6?

Not sure I can
;D

Regardless of my heavy eyes, good luck, Jeff

Jeff

Depends on whether the Stars play their normal game or completely collapse like they did in game 5.

It's a possible elimination game now and I'm nervous.

Perry

Don't want to start another thread just for this, and I knooooow both Jeff and Jimmy are so tired of hearing of this complaint from me, seemingly every NHL Play-Off Game  ;D, but I just don't understand why the NHL is starting the first game of the finals at 8:20 PM... on a Saturday... when the game is in Florida, Eastern Time Zone.

Why in the hell is the NHL doing this? Ya say during the week, even in the playoffs, people struggle to get to a game if you start it at 7. You tell people that Sunday is for the lord and so we can't start games too early because Catholics go to church from 9 to 3 PM and they need time to get home. Well this is a freakin' Saturday. Game One? What a waste of a chance to pull more, new viewers.

Hockey, to me, is the second best sport around (the best for some) and yet it is last in the four major sports? Get more people watching by allowing people to function the next day by not staying up to midnight. Saturday or no!
Baseball is better than Hockey? HELL NO!! 

AARRHHHH

Pissed me off.

It doesn't help that I was up at 3 AM again so the chance of me watching this game are very slim.
:-X >:(