Weekly Reader, September 28, 2026

Started by Jeff, Sep 29, 2026, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

How could I not post the list that landed on my birthday?!

Probably because I'm getting far behind!

————————————————————————————————————————————


Backlog

Marvel Unlimited
X-MEN #31

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #49
Gotham Central #3
ABSOLUTE FLASH #18
DEATHSTROKE: THE TERMINATOR #6
WONDER WOMAN #36
DARK KNIGHTS OF STEEL II #2 (OF 12)

Legion of Super-Heroes #50
Gotham Central #4
ABSOLUTE WONDER WOMAN #23
DETECTIVE COMICS #1112
BLACK TOWER: THE RAVEN CONSPIRACY #1 (OF 6)

Hoopla
Dust to Dust Vol 1  (Collects issues 1-8)
Free Agents (Collects issues 1-7)
Redcoat #20

Crossgen
Crux #17
Crux #18
Sojourn #14
Sojourn #15

—————————————————————————————

Weekly Reader, September 28, 2026

Marvel Unlimited
X-MEN #32
X-MEN: OUTBACK #1 (OF 5)

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #51
Gotham Central #5
ABSOLUTE SUPERMAN #23
DOOM PATROL #1
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1

Hoopla
Geiger #24
Escape #8
Escape #9
Crowbound #1
Exquisite Corpses: Rascal Randy #1
Department of Trurh #0

—————————————————————————————



Gay Titan

Quote from: Jeff on Sep 29, 2026, 11:16 PMHow could I not post the list that landed on my birthday?!

Probably because I'm getting far behind


Was it a good birthday? Did you celebrate?