Weekly Reader, October 5, 2026

Started by Jeff, Oct 05, 2026, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Good news for my backlog - - I only have two new comics to add for this week! Firestorm and Deadpool.  I'm feeling good about knocking these out.


Backlog

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #49
Legion of Super-Heroes #50
Legion of Super-Heroes #51
Gotham Central #3
Gotham Central #4
Gotham Central #5

DOOM PATROL #1
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1

Hoopla
Dust to Dust Vol 1  (Collects issues 1-8)
Free Agents (Collects issues 1-7)
Redcoat #20
Geiger #24
Escape #8
Escape #9
Crowbound #1
Exquisite Corpses: Rascal Randy #1
Department of Trurh #0

Crossgen
Crux #17
Crux #18
Sojourn #14
Sojourn #15

—————————————————————————————

Weekly Reader, October 5, 2026

Marvel Unlimited
WADE WILSON DEADPOOL #6

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #52
Gotham Central #6
FURY OF FIRESTORM #6 (OF 8 )

—————————————————————————————

Jeff

Backlog

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #49
Legion of Super-Heroes #50
Legion of Super-Heroes #51
Gotham Central #3
Gotham Central #4
Gotham Central #5

DOOM PATROL #1
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1


Hoopla
Dust to Dust Vol 1  (Collects issues 1-8)
Free Agents (Collects issues 1-7)
Redcoat #20
Geiger #24
Escape #8
Escape #9
Crowbound #1
Exquisite Corpses: Rascal Randy #1
Department of Trurh #0

Crossgen
Crux #17
Crux #18
Sojourn #14
Sojourn #15

—————————————————————————————

Weekly Reader, October 5, 2026

Marvel Unlimited
WADE WILSON DEADPOOL #6

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #52
Gotham Central #6
FURY OF FIRESTORM #6 (OF 8 )

—————————————————————————————

DOOM PATROL #1 - i'm in! This is very much like the Doom Patrol television show that I used to love. I think it's really good and I will definitely be here for the next issue.

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1 - Okay it's not my Legion.  But I liked it anyway! It was actually pretty fun.  I'm in.


Jeff

#2
Backlog

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #49
Legion of Super-Heroes #50
Legion of Super-Heroes #51
Gotham Central #3
Gotham Central #4
Gotham Central #5

DOOM PATROL #1
LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #1


Hoopla
Dust to Dust Vol 1  (Collects issues 1-8)
Free Agents (Collects issues 1-7)
Redcoat #20
Geiger #24

Escape #8
Escape #9
Crowbound #1
Exquisite Corpses: Rascal Randy #1
Department of Trurh #0

Crossgen
Crux #17
Crux #18
Sojourn #14
Sojourn #15

—————————————————————————————

Weekly Reader, October 5, 2026

Marvel Unlimited
WADE WILSON DEADPOOL #6

DC Universe Ultra
Legion of Super-Heroes #52
Gotham Central #6
FURY OF FIRESTORM #6 (OF 8 )

—————————————————————————————

WADE WILSON DEADPOOL #6 - And I'm out. I was already iffy on sticking with this even though the first arc was really good.  But this was dumb.

FURY OF FIRESTORM #6 (OF 8 ) - Decent "ending" to the original arc but yay! We have two more issues coming!

Redcoat #20 - Heart wrenching.  This is the most powerful stuff Geoff Johns has ever written.  It should win awards.

Geiger #24 - Good issue leading us to #25.  Love the characters in this book and can't wait to see what comes next!


Gay Titan

#3
Quote from: Jeff on Oct 08, 2026, 07:09 PMFURY OF FIRESTORM #6 (OF 8 ) - Decent "ending" to the original arc but yay! We have two more issues coming!

Gotta agree with Jeff. The original arc ended fairly well. Still craving more Firehawk, but that last page. Ugh. Please don't give us Elemental Firestorm for two issues. That era sucked.

Absolute Batman #23 & 24.... the death of a Robin was actually decent, but Bruce and Scarecrow in the field was top notch. The Bat is a new take on Barbara but I am here to see it play out. I read somewhere that there is a time jump after #25. I'm curious to see how far and what twists it has.

Batman of Two Worlds #1... cute lil stories to introduce you to the characters, but MEH if you are already a reader.

Avengers Armageddon #4.... bought it solely on hype. Don't care about Ross/Red Hulk, but curious about David Colton. Interesting backstory and I liked the art.